Here you'll find a summary of my professional experience. You can also download my résumé in .PDF format using the link below.
- Mentored Creative Technologists, helping to set personal goals and nurture individual talents
- Regularly client-facing, attending pitches for new business as a technology subject matter expert
- Helped create the first Boston-based chapter of a national non-profit focused on providing affordable and accessible coding classes to women.
- Provided career mentorship to women making career switches to computer programming
- Developed websites using HTML and CSS.
- Contributed to the Isobar Front-end Code Standards Guide
- Part of the first-prize-winning team at the Create48 hackathon. Our team designed and built a simple Android app to address long waits at crowded bars.
- Developed websites using HTML and CSS. Majority of work was code-to-comp, with emphasis on pixel-perfect design.
- Spearheaded projects from initial design phases to website launch.
- Communicated directly with clients via technical support and CMS training. Established self as a trusted technical advisor to internal management.
- Mentored interns in best web practices and modern coding techniques. Focused on improving code quality and strengthening confidence.
Languages and Tools
University of Massachusetts Dartmouth | 2004-2007
BFA in Graphic Design and Letterform
Minor in Business
Graduated as Magna Cum Laude
University of Hartford | 2003-2004 (Transfer)
Visual Communication Design
"Responsive Design Process: Building the Real Web 2.0"
UXPA Boston 2013, presented with Nick Snyder